"There are many things people have claimed can not be true any yet nearly all of them have ether been true to begin with or made true by those stubborn enough to ignore them."-Scientist 666 (End Times)

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The prologue from "Bloody Love"

Love. It's a strange word, it can mean so many things to so many different people. The dictionary says "a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person." but love can't be defined just by these simple words, love is something so deep that the greatest poets have yet to write it's true meaning. "Every one deserves someone to love." is what I have heard people say countless times over my long existence. But even so I have never found love. And I really don't think I ever will.

***********
Note: I just wanted to add that this is one of my favorite prologues I have written :)

No comments:

Post a Comment