"There are many things people have claimed can not be true any yet nearly all of them have ether been true to begin with or made true by those stubborn enough to ignore them."-Scientist 666 (End Times)

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

UPDATE!

Hey I'm sorry I haven't posted in a long time but my computer is broken and one of the two computers I'm using doesn't let me copy and past to here.
There for I will mostly be posting prompts and haikus for a while. But on the one computer that will let me copy and past I'll post a few quotes up ;)
Any way I will try my best to get something up here once a week.
I don't have anything right now though so TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your computer is broken. Been there.
    Just remember, the important thing about being a writer is WRITING! (: So, do that, and keep on chugging. Eventually things will get better.

    ReplyDelete