"There are many things people have claimed can not be true any yet nearly all of them have ether been true to begin with or made true by those stubborn enough to ignore them."-Scientist 666 (End Times)

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Synopsis for this year's NaNoWriMo: Blood Market

Hey sorry I haven't posted in SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long!
But here's something to brighten up your day! I actually have a synopsis for my NaNo novel! Here it is!

Blood Market
When 18 year old Lilian is kidnapped and held for ransom she thinks they'll simply kill her when her parents cant afford to pay. But no, these kidnappers are smart and won't wast something that can still make them good money. Instead, they sell her in to the Blood Market--a black market slave trade for vampires.
Will Lilian ever see her home again? Or will she be stuck as a vampire's pet for the rest of her life?
So tell me what you think!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds totally scary. Unless the vampire is super hot, I guess.

    ...In fact, if that's the case, maybe I should get myself kidnapped!

    ReplyDelete