"There are many things people have claimed can not be true any yet nearly all of them have ether been true to begin with or made true by those stubborn enough to ignore them."-Scientist 666 (End Times)

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dream Sequence from "End Times"

So this is from the part in the story where Emma (the mane character) has semi-joined the villein and is now constantly questioning her humanity.
*************************************
I was lost. I didn’t know why or where or where I was going I just knew I was lost. I saw someone--or something--on the horizon and started running toward it. It somehow felt as if this--what ever it is--was the only thing keeping me alive and I had to catch it. I tried to run, but it seemed the more I ran the farther away it got. Then right in front of me there was this huge towering animal of some kind and it seemed to threaten to swallow me hole. I tried my best to doge its massive fangs but it was to fast and to big. Just as it was about to engulf me I woke up.
I was just barely able to hold back a scream. Not only was that dream its self terrifying, but I knew exactly what it meant. The thing on the horizon was my good and the monster was my evil and I was slowly being engulfed by my evil. I wouldn’t let that dream come true. Even if it killed me I would not let it come true.

1 comment: