"There are many things people have claimed can not be true any yet nearly all of them have ether been true to begin with or made true by those stubborn enough to ignore them."-Scientist 666 (End Times)

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Song from my new musical "Vampretina"

So here is a song from my new musical about vampires. In this song Elizabeth (the mane character) and Titus (her shier) are fighting about her wanting to be human again.

"What's So Wrong?"
ELIZABETH: What's so wrong, about wanting something more?
What's so wrong, about feeling alone?
What's so wrong, about wanting life anew?
TITUS: I'll tell you what's wrong! It's that you're not them!
ELIZABETH: What's so wrong, about wanting a friendly face?
What's so wrong, about wanting to love?
What's so wrong, about lifting your head to laugh?
TITUS: I'll tell you what's wrong! It's that you're not them!
ELIZABETH: What's so wrong, about breathing the dawn's sweet air?
What's so wrong, about felling the breeze?
What's so wrong, about wanting the sun's sweet light?
TITUS: I'll tell you what's wrong! It's that you're not them!
ELIZABETH: And what's so wrong about the flowers?
And what's so wrong about the trees?
And what's so wrong about the blue bird's song?
TITUS: I'll tell you what's wrong! 'cause that's for humans, not you!

*****************************
So that was my first song that I both wrote and composed! How you all like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment